10th November TUESDAY
Building back better, building back with impact
The ”Building back better” event is for tech business owners and employees, for those that are converted and sophisticated in their sustainability understanding, well in their journey, but also for those who would like to build back better and aren’t sure where to start. The event is certain to offer inspiration for both.
Experts are set to take the virtual stage for 5 Impact Presentations revolving around the topics of sustainability and ‘building back better’, followed by a Panel Discussion.
Topics and Speakers:
- Why we built a business based on purpose. Jo Hand @ Giki
- Why we became an Employee Owned Business. Olly Willans and Bekah Evans @ Torchbox
- How we’re supporting the regional economy to build back better. David Henderson @ Hargreaves Lansdown
- Why going Climate Positive is a lot easier than you think. Dennis Hettema @ Ecologi
- Why become a B Corp. Andy Hawkins @ Business On Purpose