PushON are an award-winning full service ecommerce agency, with clients throughout the UK. We are an honest, dedicated, and highly professional team of specialists in: Magento Web Development Search engine optimisation (SEO) Pay-per-click (PPC) Search engine marketing (SEM) Social media strategies Blog strategies Online public relations/reputation management Online marketing consultancy
13th October WEDNESDAY
eCommerce Success In The New Normal
PushON are proud Community partners of the Bristol Technology Festival and are delighted to be running this free event discussing the new normal of commerce.
During Covid-19, bricks and mortar stores were left with two options: move business online or lose customers. As lockdowns across the world begin to lift and life resumes, eCommerce and retail businesses should look to innovate their business models to maintain any advantage they may have gained during the pandemic. eCommerce is expected to have its first trillion-dollar year of sales in 2022. Are you ready to have a slice of the proverbial pie?
In this panel discussion you’ll hear from industry experts on:
• Staying on top of the latest payment trends and making payment seamless
• Embracing ‘social shopping’ and curating the shopping experience
• Turning fulfilment into a competitive advantage
• Finding ways to weave sustainable practices into your operation
• Looking at how to make your supply chain agile enough to support rapid growth
• Prioritising your existing customers and converting them into brand ambassadors
It’s such an interesting time for Commerce. With Black Friday and dare we say it, Christmas, fast approaching, businesses are looking to these busy times, evaluating how they handled the increase strain on them during the pandemic. Use our event to learn which areas may be points of weakness for you and go away with a plan in place to ensure new opportunities are taken in what is sure to be a record breaking few months.