We're a People Partner to Tech businesses and help a number of companies within Bristol, UK and internationally.
Our main focus is to resolve and prevent the pain points that all businesses face when they scale.
We provide a personalised approach to the 3 Ps of People which are:
- Protection (such as support with people issues, diversity and inclusion training and compliance including VISA requirements),
- Planning (including active recruitment, culture development and a ‚Äòsounding board‚Äô for advice)
- Productivity (restructures, OKR implementation, workplace innovations, etc).
10th November TUESDAY
Top 6 trending people challenges and how Tech SME's are overcoming them
During this session we discuss the Top 6 People Challenges faced by the Tech Community and how they are overcoming them.
We will be joined by Katie Donovan-Adekanmbi (Inclusion & Cohesion Specialist at BCohco), Amy King (CEO at People Matter), Matt Jones (Ops Director at Unai) and Gareth Edwards (Partner at VWV Solicitors).
The top 6 we will be discussing are-
- Protecting mental health in challenging times; a data led approach to looking after your team’s mental health
- Simultaneously managing overheads, whilst safeguarding culture; restructuring and redundancy – know your options
- Maintaining outputs and cohesion whilst remote; ensuring focus and productivity in distributed teams
- The widening skills gap; what SME’s can do to overcome it
- The urge/need to promote our best people; how to support their transition from doer to management
- Maintaining your commitment to diversity and inclusion in unprecedented times; how DICE can be the difference between success and failure How to keep diversity and inclusion front of mind in unprecedented times.
Some of our partners will be supporting this event - TBC - VWV, Bcohco and People Matter