We help ambitious start-ups and scale-ups accelerate their business by simplifying their user experience and creating marketing-leading websites, web applications and digital platforms.
12th October TUESDAY
The real MVP; the secret to high-growth tech for startups
Whether you're designing the first or the 100th version of your digital platform, deciding what features to include is difficult. There are so many exciting options and ideas to choose from that it's hard to know where to start.
For startups and scale-ups, resources are always tight, which is why so many are using the minimum viable product (MVP) approach to help them deliver success faster. In this talk we'll look at how you can utilise the power of the MVP to drive better results for new and existing products by looking at:
- What is an MVP, who should use them and their benefits
- The process of developing an MVP
- Types of MVP
- The importance of user testing feedback and how to collect it
- Common mistakes to avoid in product development
- Measuring success post-launch, vanity metrics and KPI's
13th October WEDNESDAY
Grant funding for your tech platform or software
This is a joint webinar hosted by Unfold and Granted Consultancy. The webinar aims to uncover the grant funding landscape for innovative software businesses looking to gain extra funding. We'll also be touching on topics such as how to project manage and how to build a grant fundable piece of software.
- Speaker introductions
- Outline of common funding criteria
- What makes a grant fundable tech project?
- How to get there in practice
- Setting up for success
- Agile/waterfall approaches
- How to structure your software build/build in the most efficient way
- Team, resources and finding the right talent
- Project management
If you cannot attend on the date/time specified, please sign up for a space anyway as we will be emailing all registrants a link to the session recording afterwards.
To RSVP/secure your place, please book through Hopin.